Are you interested in becoming a certified UAV, RPA or Drone Pilot?
Are you wanting to do the course in Townsville?
We offer a certified RPAS Training course that allow you to complete and qualify for a Remote Pilots License Level 1 and Aeronautical Radio Operators Certificate. This course has been designed in conjunction with CASA to ensure that you start your journey to becoming a high-quality UAV pilot. You will learn the basics of aviation including: Meteorology, Human Factors, Aerodynamics, Air Law and how to plan a successful and safe UAV mission.
Contact us now to reserve your place!
The successful graduate will obtain the following certifications after the course:
- Remote Pilot License Level 1 (RPL1);
- Aeronautical Radio Operators Certificate (AROC);
As well as practical experience on your class of aircraft, ensuring you have the all the skills required to operate professionally at the end of the course. Students are required to hold at enrollment an Aviation Reference Number (ARN), we can assist you in obtaining your ARN. NQ UAV will do your English Language Proficiency test, at no additional costs, during the course to ensure that when we submit your CASA paperwork, everything is inline and ready.
- Terms & Conditions
- More Details
How would you like to do this training?
Address Line 2
State / Province / Region
Postal / Zip Code
Is this training course to be invoiced to your company, organisation or business?
Company Phone Number
Is there a separate billing address?
Purchase Order Number
Do you have your ARN?
Terms and Conditions
1. Confirmation: To confirm your attendance, complete this form and submit at the bottom. We will email you with confirmation shortly afterwards.
2. Cancellations Policy: Please advise us if you are unable to attend this Training & Development event. A full refund will only be issued if written notification is received two weeks before course commencement. Cancellation after this date will result in forfeit of the deposit and refund of the remaining payment. In the event that the course is cancelled by NQ UAV, a full refund, including deposit, will be issued.
3. Photography and filming consent for adults over 18 years of age: By registering to this event you agree that NQUAV may take photographs and film footage of you at the above training course, and may use the photographs and/or film footage for the Institute’s promotional and/or commercial purposes, including for use on the Institute’s website. You agree that filmed material may be reproduced for those purposes, as film, audio or written quotation. NQUAV will communicate to you the photos &/or videos that NQUAV intends to use prior to NQUAV using them for promotional and/or commercial purposes. The photographs and footage will be used by NQUAV only and will not be released to any external parties. You accept the risk, that photographs and/or film footage of you may be lifted off the Institute’s website, or taken from an Institute brochure or other publication, and reproduced on Facebook or other web sites or elsewhere, or otherwise communicated or made available to the public or sections of the public.
4. You understand that this course is a CASA approved course and will require some self-paced study after hours. NQUAV will make every effort to get you to the standard that is required, but makes no guarantee that you will pass the course and obtain your Remote Pilots License unless you meet the standard set by CASA (the regulator).
5. This course is designed to meet and exceed the standards required for your license to be issued in the less than 25kg category for both the restricted and unrestricted endorsements. You will not be progressed to the larger platform until you have shown competency on the smaller platforms and have attained the minimum required skills on the smaller platform.
Unless otherwise specified or agreed prior, you will be invoiced for the full price of the training course requested. If you wish to pay the deposit only, you will be invoiced for 30% of the total training amount, with the remainder due a minimum of 3 business days before course commencement.
I wish to pay
Getting to know you
In order for us to be able to assist you and give you the best possible experience during the RPAS Training, we have a few simple (and optional) questions about why you want to do the RPAS Training.