DJI Zenmuse XT-P Thermal Camera 30Hz 336×256 19mm
- Ultimate solution for rapid and reliable thermal imaging
- Capture faster, with pinpoint precision, over large areas
- High-sensitivity (50mK) infrared scanning at 640/30fps or 336/60fps
- Available with four lens options to meet different business needs
- Provides smooth, clear imagery and 360 degrees of seamless rotational movement
Thermal imaging from the air has never been as easy as it is with the DJI Zenmuse XT. By combining DJI’s unrivaled expertise in gimbal technology and image transmission with the industry leading thermal imaging technology of FLIR, the Zenmuse XT is the ultimate solution for rapid and reliable aerial thermal imaging. Capture faster, with pinpoint precision, over large areas, then save them for analysis and reporting.
Integrated Thermal Camera
The camera on the DJI Zenmuse XT is developed by FLIR. It provides high-sensitivity (50mK) infrared scanning at 640/30 fps or 336/30 fps depending on the camera model. This sensitivity provides accurate temperature measurements ideal for analytics and telemetry. Both cameras are available with four lens options to meet different business needs. Stabilized and controlled by a custom DJI gimbal, it provides smooth, clear imagery and 360 degrees of seamless rotational movement.
- Thermal Imager: Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- FPA / Digital Video Display Formats: 640 x 512 / 336 x 256
- Pixel Pitch: 17μm
- Full Frame Rates: 30Hz (NTSC) / 25Hz (PAL)
- Exportable Frame Rates: <9Hz
- Sensitivity (NEdT): <50 mK at f/1.0
- Photo Formats: JPEG (8 bit) / TIFF (14 bit)
- Video Format: MP4
- Digital Zoom: 2x, 4x, 8x (For 640 x 512) and 2x, 4x (For 336 x 256)
- Lens Options: 7.5mm, 9mm, 13mm, 19mm (For 640 x 512) and 6.8mm, 9mm, 13mm, 19mm (For 336 x 256)
See the unseen. FLIR cameras reveal details invisible to the naked eye by making subtle differences in temperature visible. This new view on the world can reveal when equipment or buildings are damaged, the location of lost people and much more.
Image Enhancement Software
Infra-red imagery requires optimization to ensure maximum definition for capturing information. The Zenmuse XT features a suite of image enhancements designed by FLIR including Digital Detail Enhancement™ (DDE); Smart Scene Optimization™ (SSO), which enhances extremes in bi-modal scenes; Active Contrast Enhancement™ (ACE) that adjusts scene contrast relative to its temperature difference; and Information Based HEQ™ (IBHEQ) which compresses complex image data to create the best quality image.
The Zenmuse XT can be controlled completely through the DJI GO app, providing a real-time, low latency view of what the camera sees, and instant access to core camera functions including:
- Various camera settings and parameters including:
- Take photos while recording video
- Photo, video preview and download
- Single or interval shooting modes
- Digital zoom
- Spot metering, temperature measurement at the mid-point
- Palette, also referred to as Look-up Table (LUT)
- Scene, also referred to as Automatic Gain Correction (AGC)
- Region of Interest (ROI)
- Isotherm mode
When used with either the Inspire 1 or the Matrice 100, the Zenmuse XT can be put into the air in seconds. It is seamlessly integrated, giving it complete access to key features including the powerful Lightbridge video transmission system (providing up to 3.1 miles (5KM*) of HD range), automated Point of Interest, Course and Home Lock, Follow Me, and the DJI SDK.
When combined with the Inspire 1, the Zenmuse XT works with incredible speed, efficiency and convenience. If used with the Matrice 100, the Zenmuse XT can stay in-flight for up to 35 minutes*, ideal for large scale inspections and especially useful in search and rescue scenarios.
*Maximum range in open areas under optimal conditions free of interference.
*Inspire 1: Flight times vary based on flight conditions, with a maximum 22 minute flight time being recorded when hovering with a TB48 battery using the Zenmuse XT gimbal camera.
*M100: Flight times vary based on payload and flight conditions, with a maximum 35 minute flight time being recorded when hovering with dual TB48D batteries and no additional payload other than a Zenmuse XT gimbal camera.